The Siberian State Aerospace University offers unique internship programmes available during a year.
1. Computer 3D-modeling in CATIA V5
- Engineering analysis in CATIA V5 Optimization module with multi-criteria analysis of CATIA V5. Types of boundary conditions, taking into account the contact between parts. Animation. Research of the stress-strain state of parts. Associative database, knowledge base and analysis reuse.
- Modules of electrical design of CATIA V5 Designing mechanical parts and assemblies subject to the behavior of electrical devices for their further determination. Control of definition of electrical wiring in an electronic layout according to the functional definition of electrical signals. Designing physical mounting assemblies for three-dimensional models.
- Top-down design in CATIA V5 SmarTeam is a platform of integrated environment to inform all stages of the product life cycle - from the initial stages of design to disposal. In its environment you can organize the storage and processing of data that were created using different software products and information technology.
- Designing surfaces in CATIA V5 Surface design tools that help efficiently create stylized shapes and surfaces using automatic control of complex curvature and points of tangency. Modeling shapes and surfaces by adding tools to morph (deformation) of complex surfaces and shapes. Dynamic surface.
- Knowledge management in CATIA V5 Allows designers to “embed” knowledge in the project and use it to reduce errors and design automation (for maximum performance). Provides compatibility with established standards of the project, which is achieved by fixing, managing and sharing corporate knowledge “databases rules”. Allows accelerating research into alternative design options, as well as process optimization. Allows creating interactive and intelligent patterns of parts and assemblies that use geometric accumulated knowledge and know-how with a view to their further effective use.
- Product management in CATIA V5 Scalable and open platform for the development of products that support collaboration between users with innovative three-dimensional technology, which allows a comfortable and modern means of three-dimensional modeling to improve performance. Allows users working in a heterogeneous environment CAD/CAM to communicate with a neutral format. Allows optimizing the entire product information throughout the product lifecycle, as well as managing these data.
2. Automation of AutoCAD engineering documentation development process
- MechaniCS application program in AutoCAD 2010 Design drawings in accordance with Unified System for Design Documentation, system design of systems of hydro- and pneumoelements, gear wheels, shafts, conducting engineering analysis, calculating the size of chains, creation of user libraries.
- Designing in AutoCAD 2010 Creating the drawings of parts and assemblies in a graphical environment of AutoCAD 2010 and creating the design documentation according to the requirements of Unified System for Design Documentation
3. Programming and lathe machining, milling using instruments with numeric control
- Part process on CNC lathes to master the principles of software control of CNC lathes; to examine the programming techniques of processing; to gain skills of lathe setup, calibration, machining parts, as well as compiling, debugging and editing CNC code on any of the items to be machining.
- Part process on CNC milling machines to master the principles of software control of CNC milling machines; to examine the programming techniques of processing; to gain skills of machine setup, calibration, machining parts, as well as compiling, debugging and editing CNC code on any of the items to be machining.
Target Audience: Constructors, technologists and operators of machines with CNC.
Language of instruction: English.
Study mode: Full-time
Duration: from 1 week to 2 months (4 hours per day)
Costs: 25 € per hour.
We will be very glad to see you at SibSAU!